29. 6. 2006

You're my man, my mighty king

You're my man, my mighty king

Ľudová strana - HZDS touto cestou žiada médiá, aby našej strane dali priestor a čas dokázať, že chceme pre Slovensko urobiť kus roboty smerom dopredu. Ešte sme ani len nestihli oficiálne vstúpiť do vlády a už sme podrobení ostrej kritike. Kritika môže byť buď vecná alebo nijaká. Vláda, ktorá na Slovensku vzniká, má ambíciu byť najlepšou a priniesť rozmach a prosperitu. Tlačový odbor ĽS-HZDS

You're my man, my mighty king,And I'm the jewel in your crown,You're the sun so hot and bright,I'm your light-rays shining down,You're the sky so vast and blue,And I'm the white clouds in your chest,I'm a river clean and pure,Who in your ocean finds her rest,You're the mountain huge and high,I'm the valley green and wide,You're the body firm and strong,And I'm a rib bone on your side,You're an eagle flying high,I'm your feathers light and brown,You're my man, my king of kings,And I'm the jewel in your crown.- Nima Akbari -